00:28 – Catching Up
07:49 – Guy drives a truck into a crowd of people.
09:20 – Cholesterol is no longer bad, like government said for forty years, because government says so now.
12:12 – An Italian priest has a whole lot of sex orgies.
14:29 – Vile sacks of shit torture an 18 year old mentally disabled kid for hours while streaming to facebook.
21:18 – Gun sales for the year are amazeballs
29:00 – Riots in Mexico over gas prices.
33:14 – No feeding homeless people, volume 500,000,000.
36:17 – Assholes murder another family pet.
38:30 – Cops mistake kitty litter for crystal meth. Ruin a guy’s life for a while.
31:34 – There are people who are anti-3d printing.
- Episode 222: At 00:28 we discuss the unbelievable twat who staged kicking her 7-year-old son out of the house because he voted for Trump in a mock election.
- Beans & Rice (80s nutritional PSA, YouTube)
- ‘member berries (Southpark, YouTube)
- Sturgeon’s Revelation (90% of everything is crap) / Sturgeon’s Law (Nothing is always absolutely so) (TV Tropes)
- Trailer Park Boys (on IMDB)
- John’s Bio
- Mel’s Bio